I state: I Steve Poynter (fitnesspoynters.com) am not a licensed dietician, personal trainer, nutritional specialist or any form of fitness professional… I will attest to you that I guarantee I will help you get to any level of fitness you desire, but before I can be willing to help you, you have to be willing to help yourself.
If you are 100% committed and will honestly say you haven’t strayed, I will give you a 100% guarantee that as a team, we can get you to that level you desire. If I can’t do this, I’ll happily refund 100% of your money.
All information you obtain will be directly from what I have learned over the past 8 years through research and trial and error with individuals before ever starting up this website. If you view the testimonial page, you will easily see that you are joining a very highly recognized and legitimate company.
Before making payment, please read and understand the following:
- Possible Injury: You(customer) totally understand that you(customer) may injure yourself as a result of participation in a fitness program, and hereby release www.fitnesspoynters.com and Steve Poynter from any liability now or in the future for any injury, including, but not limited to heart attacks, death, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee/lower back/foot injuries and any other illness, soreness or injury however caused , occurring during or after my participation in the fitness workout offered.
- Steve or Charlotte are not medical doctors. Their advice whether it be on thewebsite, in the meal plan’s, exercise program’s or via their emails, none of it is meant as a substitute for medical advice. You must consult your doctor before beginning ANY meal plan or exercise program, no exceptions. You are using Steve’s plans, program’s, workout’s and coaching at your own risk and Steve Poynter, Charlotte Quillen or Fitnesspoynters.com is not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even while using our online training services
- Health Risks:There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on FitnessPoynters.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you may be declined service from Steve Poynter & Fitnesspoynters.com . If you choose to participate in these risks, we may require you to sign a separate disclaimer, in which you do so in your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such dietary activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right at the current moment.
- Testimonials/ Results:All the transformations and testimonials are real. However, it must be disclaimed that these testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results with FitnessPoynters.com meal plan’s, workout program’s , they are meant as a showcase of what the most motivated and dedicated clients can do with the program I designed for them. Your results may vary from using and you may not get the same results compared to someone else when using my services due to differences in your individual exercise history, genetics, and personal motivation/dedication. The end results you get will depend upon the individual and how much effort you put in.
- Finalizing:By submitting payment, you state that in consideration of your participation in Fitnesspoynters.com workout schedule and meal plans, you for yourself, your personal representatives, administrators, heirs and assigns, hereby holds harmless, www.fitnesspoynters.com, Steve Poynter & Charlotte Quillen from any claims arising from your participation in the fitness workout and meal plans.
By submitting payment, you affirm that you have read, have been honest with www.fitnesspoynters.com and fully understand the above information. You have been given the opportunity to present questions in all related matters!